It gives us great pleasure to welcome you all to the 2ND International Webinar on Dermatology and Cosmetology, which will take place through online platform from May 16-17, 2024. The conference features sessions centered on the theme “Emerging Trends and Future Outlook in Dermatology and Cosmetology”.
Dermatology 2024 webinar focus on the developments and technological advancements in the field of skin care. This online platform helps researchers to showcase their research works to the global scientific committee.
The purpose of this meeting is to promote excellent research with practical applications in a setting of international collaboration between scientists and engineers. Young and talented students, business delegations, and young research groups from all over the world will be attending.
Two-day scientific event will give you an excellent opportunity to meet eminent doctors and researchers in the field of dermatology and cosmetology which incorporates feature Introductions, Oral discussions, Poster sessions, and Exhibitions
Join us ONLINE with your academic and clinical ideas that will foster a positive outlook on future dermatologic and cosmetologically achievements.
Webinar Scientific Sessions
- Skin Diseases: Acne, Psoriasis...
- Cosmetic Surgery...
- Pediatric Dermatology ...
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy) ...
- Aesthetic Medicine...
- Plastic Surgery ...
- Diet & Nutritional Supplements...
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery...
- Trichology and Hair Transplant...
- Vitiligo Treatment ...
- Rhinoplasty and Otoplasty...
- Fungal Skin Infections...
- Cosmetology ...
- Skincare Treatment ...
- Dermatologic Disorders...
- Clinical Trial and Case Report...
- Latest Trends and Innovation i...
- Wound Care...
What will be discussed?
· Insights in Dermatology and Cosmetology
· Latest Trends and Innovation in Dermatology
· Diagnosis and Treatment of Skin Care Diseases
· Recent advances in Dermatological Treatment
· Discussion about Dermatological Market
· Plastic Surgery Risk Factors
Why you must attend?
The 2nd International Conference on Dermatology and Cosmetology scheduled from May 16-17, 2024 is based on the theme “Emerging Trends and Future Outlook in Dermatology and Cosmetology”. The conference will be organized in a hybrid manner, which will allow for both physical and online participation of the attendees. Dermatology 2024 provides an ideal academic platform for researchers to present their latest research findings or the experience they possess in this field. The conference seeks to contribute to presenting novel research results in all aspects of Dermatology and Cosmetology. It also welcomes delegates from all over the world to listen to the presentation and gain knowledge and certification.
DERMATOLOGY 2024: WHEN, WHAT AND WHY?
Webinar Name: 2nd International Webinar on Dermatology and Cosmetology
Theme: Emerging Trends and Future Outlook in Dermatology and Cosmetology
Date: May 16-17, 2024
Time Zone: GMT+7
Webinar Platform: Zoom
• Get an opportunity to meet renowned scholars
• Chances to Interact, & Forge Powerful Professional Relationships
• Access to All Sessions Online
• E-Handbook kit
• E-Certificate Accreditation from the Organizing Committee
• Online publication of Abstract and Biography on our website
• 10% abatement on the registration fees for the next annual conference
Guidelines for Joining Webinar:
• After registering for the webinar, you will receive a meeting invite link with a personalized user ID one day before the event for webinar access.
• Follow the steps provided prior, to prevent any technical issues on the day of the event.
• Please join the webinar 15 minutes early to eliminate the last-minute hassle.
• Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running the specific application.
• For audio/video clarification, it is always better to attach an external device.
• Sit in a quiet location where you will have good network access with no disturbance.
• Mute your audio while others are presenting. Those who wish to ask questions or to discuss should raise hands and the host will unmute you at the end of the talk.
Guidelines For Presenters:
• Each speaker will have 20 minutes for presentation. Please plan your talk for 15 minutes to allow for introduction and for 5 minutes Q&A session at the end of your talk.
• In order to stay on track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation at the times indicated in the program.
• The webinar must be organized in English, if you are not comfortable in presenting your presentation in English, you shall join with any of your colleagues as a translator and there won't be any registration fee for the translator. If you are not interested in bringing any translator with you, there is another option you can make a Poster Presentation.
• The presentation should be submitted in PDF or PPT Format
Who can attend?
• Aesthetic and Ageing Medicine Physicians
• Gynecologists and Obstetricians
• Health care Professionals
• Industrial Experts
• Student Unions
• Skin Care Institutions
• Business Entrepreneurs
• Various Societies and their members
• Professionals from the private and public sector
•Academicians and Young Researchers